Go Back   Viwawa Forums > General > FAQ and Problem Reports
Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa
fkw123 has reputation level 4
Default Username:Shanish and the self proclaim lord Tow??

hmm what to start say... thanks for entertain me this past weekyou all really are fools thinking thisTw0_Pieces is actually me? wrong in my opinion someone who witness that suffering mug fixing in early morning ya? .. today you really went overboard well luckily for you the authoritys not around anymore around today 5.00pm to almost 6pm you can ply in a locked room at pvp non stop let your silly lilttle shanish owner win all for a badge?from 348 wins boost to 405 and just ply 1 match of rag bos..,wow ultimate shameless *****ic player i ever come across,, you and your founder towkaysoh think u all can accuse or att me get back in line pls?

just want to make few misunderstanding clear.. ah lord tow you show some rather solid pic of me cheating fixing right there..let me ask you this ya hehe do you even know the few words in wl that is hunt pvp,pk,or bshh? if you dont know sorry to say this but youre a stupid baka!!,,even if you do know im guessing you took the screenshot right before i hunt!? ,why dont u stick around longer and post how i defeat al bos just 2 ppl.. long story short let me tell u all the meaning of nuz , 'nuz means im just that better than you ever in every aspect of life n games okiee
Unread 1 Week Ago
Tw0_Pieces's Wawa
Tw0_Pieces
Teenage Wawa
Tw0_Pieces has reputation level 1
Default Re: Username:Shanish and the self proclaim lord Tow??

http://www.viwawa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36926

to see more of this ****ieee shyttt

Last edited by Tw0_Pieces; 1 Week Ago at 11:19 PM.
Unread 1 Week Ago
TOWKAYSOH's Wawa
TOWKAYSOH
Supreme Wawa
TOWKAYSOH has reputation level 4

[QUOTE=fkw123;404198]
hmm what to start say... thanks for entertain me this past week

~~ MY PLEASURE ~~

you all really are fools thinking this Tw0_Pieces is actually me?

~~ WHEN I PRIVATE MESSAGE, I MAKE SURE Tw0_Pieces OFFLINE.
BETTING ON THAT YOU WILL SCREENSHOT, SURE ENOUGH,
YOUR CLONE ID Tw0_Pieces POSTED IT ~~

wrong in my opinion someone who witness that suffering mug fixing in early morning ya? .. today you really went overboard well luckily for you the authoritys not around anymore

~~ AROUND OR NOT, THAT'S BEYOND MY CONTROL ~~

around today 5.00pm to almost 6pm you can ply in a locked room at pvp non stop let your silly lilttle shanish owner win all for a badge?from 348 wins boost to 405 and just ply 1 match of rag bos..,wow ultimate shameless *****ic player i ever come across,,

~~ IT'S NOT ME, IF YOU ARE REFERRING, OFFLINE I WENT SHOPPING ~~

you and your founder towkaysoh think u all can accuse or att me get back in line pls?

~~ WRONG, I DO NOT ACCUSE OR ATTACK ANYONE WITHOUT PROOFS ~~

just want to make few misunderstanding clear.. ah lord tow you show some rather solid pic of me cheating fixing right there..let me ask you this ya hehe do you even know the few words in wl that is hunt pvp,pk,or bshh?

~~ THE TITLE "LORD TOW" IS BESTOWED BY EVILANGELZ,
COPYRIGHT ~~

if you dont know sorry to say this but youre a stupid baka!!,,even if you do know im guessing you took the screenshot right before i hunt!? ,why dont u stick around longer and post how i defeat al bos just 2 ppl.. long story short let me tell u all the meaning of nuz , 'nuz means im just that better than you ever in every aspect of life n games okiee

~~ OH SURE, I AM GLAD YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME IN LIFE & GAMES.
EVEN AFTERLIFE, I AM HAPPY FOR YOU ~~

Last edited by TOWKAYSOH; 1 Week Ago at 01:54 AM.
Unread 1 Week Ago
Tw0_Pieces's Wawa
Tw0_Pieces
Teenage Wawa

[QUOTE=TOWKAYSOH;404211]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fkw123 View Post
hmm what to start say... thanks for entertain me this past week

~~ MY PLEASURE ~~

you all really are fools thinking this Tw0_Pieces is actually me?

~~ WHEN I PRIVATE MESSAGE, I MAKE SURE Tw0_Pieces OFFLINE.
BETTING ON THAT YOU WILL SCREENSHOT, SURE ENOUGH,
YOUR CLONE ID Tw0_Pieces POSTED IT ~~

wrong in my opinion someone who witness that suffering mug fixing in early morning ya? .. today you really went overboard well luckily for you the authoritys not around anymore

~~ AROUND OR NOT, THAT'S BEYOND MY CONTROL ~~

around today 5.00pm to almost 6pm you can ply in a locked room at pvp non stop let your silly lilttle shanish owner win all for a badge?from 348 wins boost to 405 and just ply 1 match of rag bos..,wow ultimate shameless *****ic player i ever come across,,

~~ IT'S NOT ME, IF YOU ARE REFERRING, OFFLINE I WENT SHOPPING ~~

you and your founder towkaysoh think u all can accuse or att me get back in line pls?

~~ WRONG, I DO NOT ACCUSE OR ATTACK ANYONE WITHOUT PROOFS ~~

just want to make few misunderstanding clear.. ah lord tow you show some rather solid pic of me cheating fixing right there..let me ask you this ya hehe do you even know the few words in wl that is hunt pvp,pk,or bshh?

COPYRIGHT ~~

if you dont know sorry to say this but youre a stupid baka!!,,even if you do know im guessing you took the screenshot right before i hunt!? ,why dont u stick around longer and post how i defeat al bos just 2 ppl.. long story short let me tell u all the meaning of nuz , 'nuz means im just that better than you ever in every aspect of life n games okiee

~~ OH SURE, I AM GLAD YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN ME IN LIFE & GAMES.
EVEN AFTERLIFE, I AM HAPPY FOR YOU ~~

Thanks for being happy for me
Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

wow you really outdone yourself this time Shanish ,today finally notice that you cant overtake me for wahlord top monthly badge cuz i can play as many bos i want and play almost a day without tired, in my personal opinion i think that u shouldn't hv skipped school to fix around 5pm

oh,, here are my own proof of this shameless loser fixing
sorry first pic abit rough...

Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

Lets give a round of applause everyone.., FROM THIS... LESS THAN 1 HOUR LATER

TO THIS

Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

Just incase the above pic too small for u all to view, this stupid id1ot cheat FROM 458 WIN TO 612 AT PVP ROOM in a single day ...
Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

AND DOESNT PLAY a SINGLE FREAKIN BOSS JUST PKPK TO BOOST UR PERCENTAGE HOW PATHETIC...so final conclusion is your method and ways to play are much easier than me who play atleast 20 - 30 bos a day always find good frens rtrt and bshh sometimes too, you and your clubmate lord tow must know by now, why i dont use your lil method because i am no cheater period.
Unread 1 Week Ago
fkw123's Wawa
fkw123
Young Wawa

more solid evidence to come! stay tuned!
Unread 1 Week Ago
wesley8631's Wawa
wesley8631
Supreme Wawa
wesley8631 has reputation level 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fkw123 View Post
wow you really outdone yourself this time Shanish ,today finally notice that you cant overtake me for wahlord top monthly badge cuz i can play as many bos i want and play almost a day without tired, in my personal opinion i think that u shouldn't hv skipped school to fix around 5pm

oh,, here are my own proof of this shameless loser fixing
sorry first pic abit rough...

Talk a lot of bs, any real pro wahlord player with experience knows even if boss the whole day, at most increase by 5-10 percentile if the other guy never play. I guess you're not as good as your rank is, which i would definitely presume was fixed to get as well. It's just PVP that counts the most for monthly top. For every post you make about shanish match fixing, you probably fixed as much as him too. Just stop acting so honorable and noble, it's very disgusting, everyone know what you all are doing la seriously. Want fix, you all just fix openly, daringly, no need create this kind of hoo ha in forum, plus 2 fixers dun make a right.

Edit: Later someone say i also post before about match fixers, BUT i was not having a match fixing competition with that person that month. There's hypocrisy, and this is not that.
Unread 1 Week Ago
EvilAngelz's Wawa
EvilAngelz
Supreme Wawa
EvilAngelz has reputation level 5
Default Re: Username:Shanish and the self proclaim PRO TOW??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOWKAYSOH View Post

COPYRIGHT ~~
Well, don't you find that you suit that title very well?

No copyright for this title anyway
Unread 1 Week Ago
Tw0_Pieces's Wawa
Tw0_Pieces
Teenage Wawa
Default Re: Username:Shanish and the self proclaim PRO TOW??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAngelz View Post
Well, don't you find that you suit that title very well?

No copyright for this title anyway

Unread 1 Week Ago
Shanish's Wawa
Shanish
Teenage Wawa
Shanish has reputation level 1

honestly abit lazy to say and say this again because his iq and eq too low to understand whatever i say lols

whatever he say also i cant trust him because he is liar.

thats why i said to u i dont mind if u post me eeverywhere because i let anyone see me not like u just a liar.

i steal your monthly top not because i wan badge hellow!my badge too many alreadyfor wht i find more?i steal your top because i dont like u.

better inlife and games?lolanyone here see this they sure laugh die but they just dont wan post.

u all talk to him useless ba he cannot understand and will keep say me fixing he is happy after my id banned ahahaha,what i want not badge but is i dont wan u get the badge.

thanks
Shanish
Unread 1 Week Ago
Tw0_Pieces's Wawa
Tw0_Pieces
Teenage Wawa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFq3...ature=youtu.be