Go Back   Viwawa Forums > Coffee Talk > Starry Starry Night
Closed Thread
Unread 16th January 2010
adjieps's Wawa
adjieps
Baby Wawa
adjieps has reputation level 1
Default Adam Lambert (Runner Up American Idol 2009) - is a GAY !!

Quote:
Adam Lambert: America's First Gay 'Idol'?
'American Idol's' Adam Lambert Leads Competition, Keeps Coy About ***uality

There's the eyeliner. There's the YouTube video in which he declares kissing girls is "not necessarily" his preference. There are the Web photos of him making out with guys.

Adam Lambert appears to be this year's chosen "American Idol" contestant, whatever his ***uality may be, signaling a shift from the moral scrutiny once piled on "Idol" contestants.
Lambert has never publicly acknowledged whether or not he's gay. But he did confirm that photos posted on the "American Idol"-mocking Web site votefortheworst.com depicting him dressed in drag and kissing another man were real, taken at the Burning Man arts festival, telling "Access Hollywood," "I have nothing to hide. I am who I am. And this is about singing … nothing else."
That comment was made before Lambert was voted into "Idol's" top 12 and Fox cut off press access to him and his family. Since then, speculation about the 27-year-old musical theater veteran's ***uality has been kept at a simmer.
Conservative commentator Bill O'Reilly tried to turn up the heat last week by broadcasting the make-out pictures and asking if they'll "have an effect on ['Idol'], which is a cultural phenomenon in America?" But that buzz comes up cold in comparison to the overwhelming praise Lambert has received for his "Idol" performances.
Lambert's rendition of "Mad World" earned a standing ovation from perpetually persnickety judge Simon Cowell last week. Prior to that, his rendition of Smokey Robinson's "The Tracks of My Tears" drew high praise from the songwriter himself, who served as "Idol's" mentor of the week. According to online betting exchange Betfair.com, Lambert has a 68 percent chance of winning this season of "Idol," with no other contestant consistently wowing both voters and judges.
While Lambert's not flaunting his ***uality, whatever it may be, he's not taking the Clay Aiken path of avoidance. Aiken, the runner up of "Idol's" second season, dodged questions about his ***ual orientation during his 2003 run on the show and for years afterward.
oh my god.. his voice was amazing !
Unread 23rd January 2010
imBOREDx's Wawa
imBOREDx
Senior Wawa
imBOREDx has reputation level 1
Default Re: Adam Lambert (Runner Up American Idol 2009) - is a GAY !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adjieps View Post
oh my god.. his voice was amazing !
Hels gay .
i Wonder why so many ppl like gays
Closed Thread